Throughout life, we all will come across some form of financial stress. Heck, even Warren Buffet has money problems. Just a different kind than most of us. When faced with your personal finances, how do you deal with financial stress?
It took me a long long time to let go of my past money mistakes.
I definitely had my fair share of meltdowns throughout my emotional roller coaster journey to financial freedom.
Throughout my blog, I’ve mentioned one of my biggest financial regrets was giving over $30,000 to a psychic to help me “remove a curse”. In a nutshell, I was young, desperate, and going through a breakup.
But my money mistakes didn’t end just there.
There are many things I wish I did differently with my money in my 20’s and early 30’s. I made a lot of financial mistakes from not investing early enough to overspending on things I didn’t need.
Even as a business major in college, one would think I’d be better with my personal finances. I figured, all I had to do was make more than I spend. End of story, right? Wrong.
Had I done things differently, I probably would have achieved financial freedom much sooner. Maybe even in my 20’s.
Yet, the journey to financial freedom made life much more meaningful. After all, life is all about the journey, not the destination, right? Hells yes!
Financial Independence Retire Early (FIRE)
If FIRE is your goal too, then it’s time to start forgiving yourself for those cringe worthy financial mistakes. I’m living proof that financial freedom is possible at any age regardless of when are where you start from.
Once I was able to adopt an abundance mindset, I was able to notice my blocks when it came to manifesting money miracles. Soon enough, I began to create multiple streams of income to be able to quit my 9-5.
My first step to manifesting money miracles.
Seems easier said than done? Not so. For me, I started with one small step. It’s interesting how the tiniest of tiny steps can cause such a powerful snowball effect.
All it took was one afternoon to read one tiny little book. What was the book that changed my scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset?
It wasn’t until I came across The Law of Divine Compensation did my entire outlook on my messy financial history change.
I’m talking a complete 180 degree turnaround y’all. From night to day. Total complete mindset makeover! #gamechanger
In The Law of Divine Compensation, Williamson shares simple yet powerful spiritual principles that help people overcome financial stress. The spiritual principles aim to unleash the divine power of abundance from within.
If you aren’t familiar with her books, Williamson’s words ring with power and truth. According to The Divine Law of Compensation, we really don’t have anything to fear about our financial future when we take inspired action to align with our soul purpose.
“Where there is lack, the universe is already planning to remove it from your circumstances. That is the Law of Divine Compensation.
The only thing that can deactivate the Law is if you have more faith in the reality of loack than in the reality of the Law.”- from The Divine Law of Compensation
Not sure if you want to spend a few hours reading the book? No problemo. Allow me to share some of my favorite quotes to give you a sense of the books’ powerful messages!
1. A miracle is a shift in perception from fear to love—from a belief in what is not real, to faith in that which is. That shift in perception changes everything.
2. We may have made mistakes in our past, but we’re not bound by those mistakes in the present. As long as we’re willing to think now as we did not think then, act now as we did not act then, clean up in the present what needs to be cleaned up from the past, and be now when we were not then.
3. There are four rules for miraculous work creation: Be positive. Send love. Have fun. Kick ass.
4. To whatever extent your mind is aligned with love, you will receive divine compensation for any lack in your material existence. From spiritual substance will come material manifestation...It is a law by which the universe operates.
5. When we’re willing to see the innocence in another person even when he or she has behaved without love toward us, we activate the Law of Divine Compensation.
6. Your calling is what you would do whether you were paid to do it or not. Your calling is what you have to do in order to be happy.
7. The Universe is set up to work on your behalf.
Still a bit anxious about your finances? Maybe you want to quit your job but not financially able to? The best thing you can do is to take small steps to strengthen your money mindset today!
Start reading The Divine Law of Compensation here!
Ready for more tips to further your financial freedom journey?
Financial independence retire early (FIRE) like a boss!
Get FIRE’d up about financial freedom.
There are a endless ways to create side hustle income and reach FIRE. Investing in stocks, owning rental property, creating your own online biz, and so forth.
But it doesn’t mean you need to do it all. Just pick 1 or 2 that gets you excited.
Everyone's financial situation and personal interests is unique. It’s important to try out different side hustles to see what works best for you.
Make money on Pinterest with simple marketing strategies. It doesn't happen overnight. But, the possibilities are Pinfinite! Not sure where to begin? Start with a FREE Pinterest Audit!